My new shop ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Shop - Before.JPG

I still have a little more arranging to do but it's all here!

And a thank you to BobbyG for storing a few tools for me prior to the move :)

pete

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
It doesn't need arranging unless you want it to look better than mine does now.... :gar-Bi

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Looks like a nice space to work, w/ plenty of opportunities. Enjoy the "setting-up" process, and let us know if you need any help.

Bill

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
It looks great and I wish you much luck. I have been working on getting mine up and running for more than three years. Working by myself and with a full-time job makes it slow going.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I like a man who tidies up his shop before taking pictures :) Congrats on the new space.

This could actually be an interesting game to amuse this crowd for a bit. Let's see if we can name all the tools.
I'll start: DeWalt 735 planer, back right.

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Hey Ron,
The lamp in the shop is just a cheap 21st Century reproduction.
I keep my original 1960's vintage lamp in my new carving studio!

Studio.jpg

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Hey Ron,
The lamp in the shop is just a cheap 21st Century reproduction.
I keep my original 1960's vintage lamp in my new carving studio!

View attachment 6108

Wow! That was a really sneaky way to get in a pic of the new carving studio.:gar-La; I'm impressed. Looks like you've got a nice set-up there, w/ plenty of light. Is that above the garage?

Bill

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Yay Pete!
Out of the dungeon. Did you move or renovate?

I moved to Pittsboro, within walking distance of Roy's school shop and old tool museum.
I felt the pull of Sir Roy and LOML felt the pull of her new (actually 1 year old) granddaughter!

Jeremy - The high ceilings are great!

Bill - It's not over the garage, but it is the ubiquitous Bonus Room. They just placed it in a dormer over the middle of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS