My 'new' drum sander!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

New User
Monty
Well, I finally got a drum sander today. Picked it up from a friend who is upgrading to a Performax 22/44. Hey, it's new to me! I think it will do just fine:

IMG_0189.jpg

Click the thumbnails:

Kind of nice to see that "Made in America" sticker on there... :cool:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Very nice I am jealous. That is one piece of equipment that I have designated to the "when I am really good" dept. but after working with more figured stock and starting to do some re-sawing with it I realize that it is am inportant tool to have. Lucky you. Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Congratulations! Now you can send me all those "War Planes" since you won't need them :roll:

There for a minute I thought I saw some dust in you shop ;-) Then I realized it was just an artifact from resizing the image :mrgreen:

Sapwood (actually at this hour it's sapped wood)

Monty

New User
Monty
sapwood said:
There for a minute I thought I saw some dust in you shop ;-)
:eusa_thin hmm.... must have fallen out of that drum sander when I was rolling it in! I'll get right on that!

:-D

brenthenze

New User
Brent Henze
Ooooo, nice! I agree with DaveO--a drum sander is looking more and more necessary for those wanting to use more resawn figured woods. You're going to let us all send you our rough-sawn veneers so you can clean them up with your new machine, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS