My name is Erin

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Erin

My name is Erin Pressley I work for Ali here in shannon :eusa_clap ... Ali has a tiny carlot and a huge building there was a room nailed off in the garage:cool: ... he kept talking about expensive tools he wanted to ebay 8-O ...all i knew is they were for a cabinet shop :saw: well as i was try to figure out what the tools were :?: I stumbled across this website and i said well why not let you guys and gals know about this before i put them on ebay :cool: I want to thank Steve for making me feel welcome. I am new to forums and what stuff this is a first for me.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Erin,

Thanks for giving us local people first shot! I am sure everyone appreciates it. I for one and dying to see the pictures you said you would have for us. I need a new router!! Again, welcome .. and thank you.

-clay

E

Erin

Not a problem ... I may need help navagating through this so bear with me if you wood :roll: ....lol :lol:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Erin said:
Not a problem ... I may need help navagating through this so bear with me if you wood :roll: ....lol :lol:

Erin, that kind of pun could get you banned for life:slap: :lol:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I also look forward to seeing what may be in there. If you neeed any help with posting the pictures just holler...er, type loudly. Dave:)

E

Erin

Whew i got a few posted look at the gallery to see what we have for sale!!!! :)

Big Mike

New User
Mike
Erin, how did you come by these tools. A lot of them look slightly used or almost new? Those are some heavy duty tools you have there. Are you going to post prices? Are there more?

E

Erin

hey Big mike .... the tools have been used for a cabinet shop (yes there are more) most of the manfacture dates are 1999

Yes they are used but some may may not have been used as much as others
I am trying to find what some of them are still... I know there was a locked cabinet and i asked ali what was in it and he said possibly 30 routers I also saw a bunch of windows if you see something u like let me know and we can probally make a deal but I have to know what your intrested in by the picture and if you know what it is and i dont please help me identify it
Erin :) ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS