My Job is being eliminated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Found out yesterday that my company is closing the US patent department. Our last day will be 1/3/13. If anyone knows of a patent attorney position feel free to contact me. :icon_thum

Doug

Glennbear

Glenn
Sorry Doug, I do not have any leads here but you have my empathy. My daughter and brother are doing the job search thing also.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Doug, my condolences.

You might want to determine what companies you would really like to work for (great culture), and target them in terms of job enquiries as opposed to just exploring what is currently open.

Ralrick

New User
Rick
Doug - I'll reconnect with our legal department and recruiters to see what ever happened with the last position at SAS that was posted earlier this year. Good luck in your search and let me know if I can help you network.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Really sorry to hear this Doug. I'm a true believer of everything happening for a reason. I'm confident you will find something.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
So sorry to hear that. I'll keep an eye out for any openings. I am probably too much of an optimist, but I'm hoping you'll find a better job!

sawduster

New User
Robert
dang dood ! :( Yer one of the goodun's though and I'm confident something will happen for you :icon_thum Not sure what I can do to help but I am close by and you know how to reach me bro

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
This is a tough thing to hear about, Doug!

I am sure with your drive, experience and expertise there will be an even better opportunity just around the corner.

Keep your chin up and good luck on the hunt.

Wayne

nelsone

New User
Ed
Tough situation to be in for sure. There was an article on NPR a couple weeks ago that patent attorneys are in high demand. I hope that proves true and you have a short wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS