My Gregory Paolini Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
On Dec 4th & 5th 2010 I attended a class at The WOODWORKER SOURCE. Thanks Rick for the used of your shop. Gregory Paolini showed us how to build his Limbert-Style Coffee table. Thanks Gregory. My mother had been put in hospital with heart trouble. She almost died the week before Christmas, But is how home and doing fine.:eusa_danc So the end of Jan I started to build my table. Today Feb 26 2011 I finished it. :icon_cheers

100_2105.JPG

View image in gallery
100_2103.JPG

View image in gallery

Thanks to all of the people that was in the class, And thanks to Robb Parker :icon_thum for the info on the marking pencil.​

Danny​

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Danny, that is amazing. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: A creation to be proud of and one to make the instructor proud.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Danny,
you did good, That is beautiful.How bout some details? Finish? How is it put together? Etc , Etc , Etc.. Real nice,love that QS Oak in any flavor.
Greg

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Nice job Danny. The details look great! Glad to hear that your Mother is much better too.

bobby g

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Danny that looks great, I wish I could have been there to take the class and meet you in person.

You completed that faster than any furniture project I've ever done.

Hope your mother is doing very well now.

M

McRabbet

Very nicely done, Danny -- Another happy NCWW Raffle winner does us proud -- thanks to Rick DiNardo and the Woodworking Source and to Greg Paolini!

Gregory Paolini

New User
Gregory Paolini
Danny,

I'm glad to hear your mother is doing better.

Your table looks fantastic!! You did a great job!!!

Best,
Gregory

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Beautiful work Danny. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Also, I'm glad that your mother is doing better. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Gorgeous work, Danny. I noticed you were a bit scarce around here, and hope things are getting better for you and yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS