My First two Wood Burning projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ncdawgs1882

New User
Jonathan
So I went out & bought a wood burner yesterday & figured I'd try something new!!! The Boxer is my first attempt not as good as my second attempt the Koi Fish But with time & practice i should get better! If anyone has any good pyrography tips & tricks I would love to hear em!

boxer.JPG

Heres my second attempt only took me about 4 hrs to do!

koifish.JPG

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Jonathan, first only your first attempt? I could not do anything even close to that is a 1,000 attempts. I can't even draw a line. That is why I scroll!!!!!

You are very talented my friend.

woodhead

New User
Alan
Tha't fantastick! You really have an artistic gift there. Do you do that for a living? Great work!

nelsone

New User
Ed
For a first and second effort, you are sure displaying some great artistic talent! Great pieces!

Ncdawgs1882

New User
Jonathan
If I had the money I sure would have one of those all I have is a cheap 30$ wood burner I really wish I could control the tempature of it! I've been pluging it in & un pluging to get the right temp for shading!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Jonathan, that is good looking stuff. I admit, when I read the title I thought you had messed up two projects that were now only suitable to be used as firewood. :) I have completed several of those! So, this was a double nice discovery!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Keep on burning, Jonathan!
Awesome work for first or 100th attempt. We look forward to your 500th :icon_thum

Roger

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Nice work, Jonathan! If that's the first, I can't wait to see how good you get after 100!!
I couldn't do that good with a pencil and tracing paper:slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS