This is my first stack cut. Thanks for looking
DSC01431.JPG

DSC01433.JPG

DSC01434.JPG

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Great work Nick.:icon_thum Is that your design? Basically stack cutting is the same amount of work but more finished product.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Nice work Nick - I like that stack cutting - same amount of time and double the outcome:icon_thum what did you use for the backer

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Even good old fashion colored construction paper makes a good background.

Yea I have used that once or twice and here lately I have been using 1/4 black foam board that I got at the local frame shop - not at a bad price - I think that it was around $6.00 for a 3x4ft sheet and I can get quiet a few backers out of that

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Nice work wayne I try to stack cut when I can. The foam backer works great they sell it at wally word along with colored felt, and construction paper. Thanks FOr sharins your work.

Mark

J

jeff...

Nick I didn't know if you noticed but there are two pictures of the same thing. I don;t think I that drunk that I'm seeing double. So you might want to check your camera, it's taking duplicates.

Cool zebra(s) :thumbs_up

cskipper

Cathy
Nick I didn't know if you noticed but there are two pictures of the same thing. I don;t think I that drunk that I'm seeing double. So you might want to check your camera, it's taking duplicates.

Cool zebra(s) :thumbs_up

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm: Jeff, it's good to see you "back in form"!

Nick, those look terrific. I prefer to stack cut, not only to get more "bang for the buck (or time), but sometimes it is easier to control the actual cutting with a little more thickness.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Awesome work bro :eusa_clap

Good blade control too :icon_thum It's very easy to put side pressure on the blade which distorts the bottom piece(s)
Did you design the pattern as well ?
Masterfully done ! :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS