My big project for the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

New User
Monty
Another one for the birds, to complement that birdhouse I made a while back. Again, just an excuse to involve the kids a little.... although now that they already have a birdhouse in their repertoire, the bird feeder seemed to be a bit less interesting... :-?

IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2197.jpg

This is based loosely on the plans from here, although I shortened the overall length by about 3/4" to make optimal use of a piece of 18"x24" plexiglass (the rest of the plex is for my RT door).

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's awesome Insom. A little wood - $X.XX, left over plexiglass - free, spending time building something with your kids - PRICELESS I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to help me in the shop :eusa_whis
Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Thanks Insom for posting a great pic of a cool little project I could get my 6 YO involved in. I've got some scraps just right for that kind of project, and can pick up a piece of plexi before my next day off. Wouldn't my son enjoy that. :eusa_clap

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Great looking project there Monty.:icon_thum Any idea how your going to mount this one yet?

insomniac said:
Again, just an excuse to involve the kids a little.... although now that they already have a birdhouse in their repertoire, the bird feeder seemed to be a bit less interesting... :-?

All you had to do to keep them interested was remind them occasionally about the increased number of targets that this project will attract.:lol:

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS