Murdock lumber is selling almost all lumber

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Talked to Jack this morning, He is downsizing and moving operations. His prices have always been very fair IMO. He is making even better deals to thin out the stock. The more you buy the better the pricing. I suggest giving a call for details. some is kiln dried and some is air dried. good bad or ugly almost all must go. 919-669-1859. He asked me to make this post and include the phone number.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Talked to Jack this morning, He is downsizing and moving operations. His prices have always been very fair IMO. He is making even better deals to thin out the stock. The more you buy the better the pricing. I suggest giving a call for details. some is kiln dried and some is air dried. good bad or ugly almost all must go. 919-669-1859. He asked me to make this post and include the phone number.

Jack is now in Bunn, NC off of highway 98. I got some nice Eastern White Cedar from him several years ago. Call him to check price and availability.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Jack's a great guy. Even if you're looking for a small quantity, he always makes you feel like you're his most important customer. His prices have always been good, if he's offering deals and you need lumber, I recommend vulture swooping action.

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
I'm waiting on the final kiln drying of some beautiful burly maple 8/4 - he has a ton of it.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Is Jack closing up or liquidating his lumber supply to move his operation and equipment to a new site? I met him when his sawmill was just east of Wake Forest. Then he moved everything to Bunn.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Is Jack closing up or liquidating his lumber supply to move his operation and equipment to a new site? I met him when his sawmill was just east of Wake Forest. Then he moved everything to Bunn.

Down sizing and moving back to a mobile operation. Call him for more details. Better yet buy some lumber for way less than retail.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
That is a 4.5 hour round trip, had thought about going but I think it's a little too far for me.

Caseykasem

New User
Casey
Thanks for this announcement, @FredP . Just got home with a nice load of a variety of hardwoods. Jack was a great person to deal with. Will be going back for all my hardwood needs.

WildEdgeWoodcraft

New User
WildEdgeWoodcraft
Jack's a great guy. Even if you're looking for a small quantity, he always makes you feel like you're his most important customer. His prices have always been good, if he's offering deals and you need lumber, I recommend vulture swooping action.
Agreed! Worth the drive to Jack's place... it's a woodworker's version of Disney Land.

WildEdgeWoodcraft

New User
WildEdgeWoodcraft
Definitely worth the drive! He's got a ton of really nice wood for sale. Buy it green and bring it to me to dry for you. :-D

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS