MULTI GAUGE SETUP TOOL $45

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
This can be used for accurate setup of jointer knives, saw blade runout and height, Dado head, router bit, etc.

I bought it a couple of years ago when I had a straight knife jointer. Since then I've purchased a helical head jointer and have no use for the gauge.
The gauge retails for $100 and is in the original undamaged box. I don't think I ever used it in that I went to the helical head right after.

I posted below the manufacturer's description in an effort to describe it better.

This multi purpose tool revolutionizes dial indicator usage in the work shop. Originally designed for setting exact height adjustments of jointer knives and accurately setting jointer cutting depth, uses for this versatile tool do not stop here. The solid 1-1/4" thick cast iron frame is precision machined at 90 degrees on three sides so you can check squareness of, or accurately position, joiner fences, saw blades or tilting tables of scroll saws and drill presses. The dial indicator has 1-1/32" of travel for a full 1" measurement in .001" increments. Dial indicator includes a round tip for checking run out and flat tip for saw blade, dado head, or router bit height adjustments.

Solid 1 1/4 " thick cast iron
Machined 90 degrees on three sides
Includes dial indicator

$45

Attachments

• gauge3.JPG
    gauge3.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 134
  • gauge4.JPG
    gauge4.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 131
  • GAUGE 5.JPG