Moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveT

New User
Dave Tenhoeve
Well it became official Friday, I have accepted a promotion. Sad part is as of Jan. 1 LOML and I will be moving to the Gettysburg area. Well not to sad, we are excited about it over all.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
congratulations! You are moving closer to many of the larger tool importers, too! closer to temptation, and more money? That's a good combination in my book!

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Dave,

Congrats on the promotion. Hope when you move to Gettysburg, you can find a really nice workshop... with a house attached :-D

Ray

M

McRabbet

Congratulations on the promotion and the very best of luck in your move to PA. Gettysburg is a nice part of Pennsylvania and steeped in Civil War tradition -- be sure to read "The Killer Angels" by Michael Shaara if you haven't already. And you are only a short drive to the East Coast home of Grizzly Industrial Tools in Muncy, PA (just outside of Williamsport, a 2 hour drive up I-81 to US-15). Hope you find a great home and a dream space for your workshop! Best of luck.

Rob

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Congratulations on the promotion. Sound to me like you'll be deserving of a bigger shop...and maybe a new tool? :-D

I've moved 4 times in the past 15 years to further my career. We have come out on top every time.

Of course, LOML would NEVER let me move to a state that houses both Grizzly AND Wilke Machinery. :lol:

Best wishes,

Chuck

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Congrats on the promotion! :eusa_danc
My condolences for having to move north and to the wild-woolies of Pennsyltucky! (and this coming from a Yankee!)
Gettysburg is one of the coolest places I've ever visited. The historical civil war sites there are fascinating.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Congrats on the promotion. Sorry for moving - especially north.

Congrats on the promotion! :eusa_danc
My condolences for having to move north and to the wild-woolies of Pennsyltucky! (and this coming from a Yankee!)
Gettysburg is one of the coolest places I've ever visited. The historical civil war sites there are fascinating.

Dave's a Canadian, eh?!? so he is still far south of where you and I grew up Chris, and much further south than his old home. I feel bad for his wife, IIRC, she is a local native, and she won't have any time to acclimitize to the much colder weather there, when they leave in January...

DaveT

New User
Dave Tenhoeve
Thanks for all the well wishes.

I am not really looking forward to the winters, but I don't think it will be as bad as where I was in Canada. I told my wife she will have to layer several pairs of long johns for the first few winters.:rolf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS