Moving Up Show canidates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
The Learning Channel (TLC) is casting new episodes of their home design show Moving Up and would like your help. If you have homebuyer clients in the Raleigh area who are moving sometime between January 23 and March 30, 2006, read on.

The show is looking for homebuyers with:
· Outgoing personalities
· Plans to change the décor of their new home right away
· Diverse ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds

Please note: Interested candidates must still occupy their current home. First-time buyers and buyers moving into a home that is already vacant are not eligible.

Realtors who identify families that are ultimately cast receive $150 and a credit in the show.

If you have any leads, please:
· Contact your clients and see if they might be interested
· Contact TLC (info below) to provide your clients’ contact information

Please contact TLC at:
Liz Alderman
(212) 974-9050, x 200
lalderman@bbcnyproduction.com

More information about the program is on the TLC Web site:
http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/movingup/movingup.html

NOTE: Moving Up is NOT affiliated with the National Association of Realtors or the Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors; however, NAR has been trying to work with production companies that create real estate-related shows to ensure that Realtors are favorably represented and expand media opportunities for our Realtor members. This is one result of these efforts.

If anyone is interested, call me (I'm a broker - 919-946-0432) and I'll put you name (or friend) in.
Joe

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Thanks for posting that Joe.:icon_thum It sounds like an interesting opportunity for someone that is planning to remodel a new home. I think I watched part of one of their shows one time and they seemed to have some good ideas.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS