Moving Date is 2 weeks from today: Nov 17th...finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ Denz

New User
Russ
Finally, after 2 years of waiting, we head back out west (AZ) on Saturday, November 17th. So, next Saturday, the 10th, we're having a big sale to cut down on what we have to ship the 2500 miles 'tween here & there. I'll have a BUNCH of woodworking stuff, some of which I'll post in Classified ads, as well as a lot of other stuff you accumulate with 20 acres to care for. 9am to 4pm; PM me for our address if you feel like driving to Old Sparta next Saturday. Looking forward to continuing on NCWW even from that distance, all because of the great group of people here on the site. Hope to see you next weekend.
Russ

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Good luck with your move Russ. I'll be looking forward to your classified ads. Please don't be a stranger.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Good luck with your move Russ. Sorry that you're leaving NC, but in a month or two when it's 20 degrees outside here, I'll bet you'll be loving it in AZ. :D I would think you'd rather move back to Hawaii.... :icon_scra Take care buddy.

Aloha, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
NCWWers don't leave, they just join splinter groups. :gar-La;
Good luck in AZ, Russ.

RickC

New User
Rick
Along with the others, I wish you well. One thing you should be able to avoid is shipping your moisture meter! Hope to see you Saturday.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Russ is there any chance you and you misses might be in Raleigh before you leave, it would be great to give you a proper send off

Russ Denz

New User
Russ
Truly wish we could, Phil, but there is no time we can do it. Plenty of stuff to do, but not the time. Thank you sincerely for the offer!
Russ

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Truly wish we could, Phil, but there is no time we can do it. Plenty of stuff to do, but not the time. Thank you sincerely for the offer!
Russ

I see Russ has stuff for sale ... anyone else buying anything? If so, any chance you'd pick up anything I purchased and work with me to get it to FL? :widea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS