Moulder anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

srhardwoods

New User
Chris
are you looking to purchase one? I own one but have never used it. I bought it used with some profiles, and just a couple weeks later picked up a 4 head molder, so I can't give you feedback on it's use, but was curious if you were troubleshooting or looking for opinions to buy one

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
are you looking to purchase one? I own one but have never used it. I bought it used with some profiles, and just a couple weeks later picked up a 4 head molder, so I can't give you feedback on it's use, but was curious if you were troubleshooting or looking for opinions to buy one

Yes Chris, Im looking to buy one. Which one do you have?

srhardwoods

New User
Chris
I'll take some pics and model number and PM them to you this afternoon. It also has the elliptical jig.

Woodmolds

Tony
User
Does anyone on here have a moulder? Williams and Hussey or similar? Maybe even a Wienig Moulder? Thanks!

Not a Weinig, but I have a Wadkin K23. It is a six head. Don't know your budget, but I'm considering selling it. I'm lowering the scope of my work. I'm looking to do more furniture, less architectural millwork. PM if you're interested or just want to discuss moulders. I've had one and ran moulding for about 25 years or more.

Tony Joyce

sawduster2

New User
Don
Does anyone on here have a moulder? Williams and Hussey or similar? Maybe even a Wienig Moulder? Thanks!
I have 3 Williams & Hussey moulders and plan to reduce the fleet to 2. I'm going to sell either a fixed speed power feed on a stand or a power feel with variable feed rate, also on a stand, both with motors. You can PM if interested or just want some owners experience with the W&H. Located in Lexington, VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS