so this was this afternoons view
8BD193D5-C0F5-4BA3-A79F-C8638B5B5D13.jpeg
D22567CE-7E8D-4D78-9AC6-25D3E38CE6AA.jpeg

off to the next one!
later.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
It would take me a day just install the hardware...maybe longer! Looks great.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
You hire some help...........looks good Sir
Nope it’s still just me. I’ve finished a townhome in Charlotte yesterday, man I do not like that city. Today I started a track house close to where I live, I’ll finish tomorrow. Next week I’ll start a large job that will take the majority of next week. That one I’ll share, it’ll be fun. I don’t know the owners of the home, but the contractor is a good guy, he gives me a fair amount of latitude on these types of projects.

Last edited:

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
what type of flooring is going in that house?
Some type of laminate that’s only 3/16” thick, but very durable.the floor product industry is moving faster these days and I can’t keep up. I just ask for a floor schedule per house and that tells me if I need to raise the cabinets or not. Oh and the baths are tile, and are already installed.

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
Some type of laminate that’s only 3/16” thick, but very durable.the floor product industry is moving faster these days and I can’t keep up. I just ask for a floor schedule per house and that tells me if I need to raise the cabinets or not. Oh and the baths are tile, and are already installed.
I was kinda wondering how they were going to treat those island legs

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I was kinda wondering how they were going to treat those island legs
This builder wraps the bottom of the leg with matching shoe molding. I have other builders that like it when I leave room for the floor to go under the legs. I like it that way much better.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
True, but when you are working for others who are calling the shots, then you have to set your ego and opinions to the side and do the job.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors