More Stuff at the ReUse Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hot off the presses... Here's the list of stuff from the latest version of the sale e-flyer from the Habitat for Humanity ReUse Center in Raleigh. You can get additional information about the store as well as directions to it from their webiste http://www.habitatwake.org/

Chrome Flat Surface Stove- $325

Furniture
2 Black Faux-Leather Couches- $555 for the pair
Roll Top Desk -$350
Small Armoire- $350

New Vinyl Exterior House Shutters
Variety of colors - $12 a pair

Deconstruction Lumber
180 Sq. Ft. Oak Hardwood Flooring- $360
215 Sq. Ft. Oak Hardwood Flooring- $430
Maple Gym Flooring- $2 a Sq. Ft.

Decon Louvered Vents
Let the Heat Out! 2’ x 2’ - $5 each

Ceiling Fans
$15 - $40

New Stair Treads- $100

New Wallpaper Selections- $5 a roll

Carpet and All Purpose Adhesive Sale
Buy one – get one free!

New Paint- $5 gallon/ $2 a quart

Cabinets
10-Piece Cabinet Set -$1050

Back-to-School Carpet Remnants- .50 a sq. ft

Ray

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Mike Davis said:
Ray,

I think my daughter helped take up that oak flooring. She went to 4-H congress in Raleigh a few weeks ago and a crew went over and took up all the oak floors in a house that was being remodeled.

She said the floors were just like new. Had no idea why anyone would take them up. But they did say the flooring would go to the Habitat for Humanity ReUse Center.

Mike,

Working for the decon crew does have a certain cathartic benefit. They have tried to get me away from construction a couple of times. It would be a great way to work out some frustrations. I work with a lot of the youth groups on the building side. Built two entire houses with crews of teens only.

Ray

J

jeff...

You wouldn't happen to have any peach colored paint in 5 gallon buckets would you? DaveO needs to replace his :lol:

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hey Dave,

Looks like your thread cross-bred into mine... sorry about that :lol: I'll have to be more careful about what I post:-D

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS