More Changes to Klingspor's Woodworking Shop Hours - Sort of!

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Hello all NCWWR.net!

As all of you know, this Covid-19 pandemic has made all of our lives a day to day scramble. Our routines are all out of whack and we must manage how we go about things differently. However, the good news is that it does seem to be loosening up a tad, certainly in some places more than others, so we are adjusting our schedules again in our retail stores.

Starting Monday, May 18th, all of our retail stores will go back to close to normal hours with a few exceptions:

Cary- 9am - 6pm M-F 9am - 5pm Saturday CLOSED Sundays *until further notice
Winston - 9am - 6pm M-F 9am - 5pm Saturday CLOSED Sundays *until further notice
Hickory - 8am - 6pm M-F 9am - 5pm Saturday CLOSED Sundays *until further notice
Ashe/Fletcher - 9am - 6pm M-F 9am - 5pm Saturday CLOSED Sundays *until further notice

You can (if you feel more comfortable) call one of our stores, settle up by credit card on the phone, and pick up your order by calling when in the parking lot and we will bring it out.

Cary- 919-876-0707
Winston - 336-768-9663
Hickory - 828-326-9663
Ashe/Fletcher - 828-687-3940

And as always you can call our 800-228-0000 or log into woodworkingshop.com to place an order and UPS / FedEx will bring your package to the front door. ** PLEASE remember to sign in if you are DQ qualified so that you get your discounts.

Thank you all for your continued support and we hope to see you soon! Please Stay Safe!

Coleman

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Thanks for the update Coleman! Hope this situation hasn't been too hard on you fine folks. Know lots of people quarantining at home are finding more time for woodworking and our need to resupply is going strong. Let us thank you and yours for your continued support!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Good to hear from you Coleman, I sure holpe everything will be as good as it was before all this mess. With the State opening back up, let us all proceed with confidence and assurance that all will normalize.

spartyon8

Peter
User
Thank you! I was more than impressed with you guys getting me a sander in a day. No problems sending my money to your Winston store!

JohnW

John
Corporate Member
I was at your Charlotte store... Dang Coleman, come back. We really want you back. ;)
I'll be in Cary soon and will visit.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Coleman,

I was in the Fletcher/Asheville store yesterday to pick up some needed supplies -- good to hear that despite the shortened hours over the past 2 months that sales are booming! We are anxious to get back to normal and to begin having our monthly meetings again. I know our WNCWA members are busy in their shops and come to the store to get their essentials -- really happy to have it so close!

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS