More Birch plywood @ Northern Tool in Cary

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Sorry to keep making new threads about this stuff, but, what can you do?

For anyone interested, Chris(Merrill77) and I are going to meet up at the Northern Tool parking lot today at ~3:30.

I will bring a load of the birch plywood with me for anyone that wants some.

If you do want some and can't make it to the meet today, Chris has offered to pick up for folks that are closer to him than they are to me in Willow Spring. If that is a workable solution, contact Chris and let him know.

If you can make it to NT in Cary for 3:30 please post here so I have a rough idea of how much to bring.

Thanks.

Glennbear

Glenn
No need to apologize for the new threads, I think I speak for a lot of grateful folks here when I say thank you :notworthy: for all you have done to pull this deal together. :icon_thum A Cary run is not possible for me today but I am still interested in about 30 sheets at the picnic if not sooner. :wsmile:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
No need to apologize for the new threads, I think I speak for a lot of grateful folks here when I say thank you :notworthy: for all you have done to pull this deal together. :icon_thum A Cary run is not possible for me today but I am still interested in about 30 sheets at the picnic if not sooner. :wsmile:

I've got yours covered Glenn.

Did yesterday's storm get anywhere near you?

Mark

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
I won't be checking this thread again this afternoon, so if anyone in N Raleigh / Durham would like me to pick some up for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Heading up to Cary in a minute or 2. I have about 200 pieces loaded in the truck. If anyone wants some, come on up.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
One more time. Have about 100 or so pieces left on the truck.

I am heading up to Cary/Apex to my Daughters house. If any one wants to meet with me near the corner of Holly Springs Rd and Tenten Rd. give me a call on my cell phone number listed in my previous post.

Glennbear

Glenn
I've got yours covered Glenn.

Did yesterday's storm get anywhere near you?

Mark

Lots of wind and rain in my immediate area but no damage that I have seen. Prior to the storm there was an overturned car against the power pole at the corner of my property when I came home :eek: She was uninjured and had left the road as a result of a near collision with a deer.:confused_ Lots of critters on the move around here lately because of extensive logging going on. :wsmile:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Hey Kevin. Glad you were able to dig yourself out of the neighborhood and make the trip.

cskipper

Cathy
I was off the net for most of yesterday , but hope my pm requesting 25 sheets got counted and picked up.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
It was my pleasure. It gave me a chance to meet a lot of NCWW members. :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS