Mooresville Hardwood Source- Tools, Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSuther

New User
Stan
I just came back from buying some nice rough walnut lumber from one of our members, Rick DiNardo, who operates The Moulding Source in Mooresville. I'd been wanting to find a source convenient to Mooresville and remembered the list on NCWW site. The Moulding Source is listed, so I called them. They were very nice folks and invited me to come over and see what they've got. I ended up spending about an hour there talking to Rick and Larry. They've got a nice variety of hardwoods available for purchase. Turns out, in about a week, Rick will be opening The Woodworking Source store for tools and supplies. I think this has been mentioned in the forum, but I'd missed it. While I was there, another member, Bill Watson, walked in to check on how things were progressing with the store. I'm so happy to have them in Mooresville and wish them great success in this additional business. Let's all support Rick in his new venture.

woodguy1975

New User
John
I third that. I work in Davidson. It will be nice to have a local place I can stop by after work.

Where is his store located?

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
I can't wait for it to open up. It will be nice to have a place that is close that I can get lumber and tools at.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
This is where my new drill press came from, and it is a popular rumor that he will be joining us for dinner at the Out Back in Salisbury tomorrow night.

SSuther

New User
Stan
The store is on Azalea Ln. just north of downtown Mooresville right off of Main St. Going north, turn right on Azalea and keep going until you see a large building on your right.

bwat

New User
Bill
I can't agree more. Rick and crew have become a great resource and a local shop with knowledgeable staff - and an excellent wood supply. Personally, a closer shop source will reduce travel time and increase my weekender shop time! Rick said he plans to open his new shop Saturday 11/22. It would be great if we can make his opening weekend a successful event. Hold your purchasing needs, save your cash and make the trip to Mooresville Saturday to show group support!:thumbs_up

bwat

New User
Bill
themouldingsource.com website offers a bit of history on the primary business. Their slogan "We love wood" really fits.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Reggie
the mouldingsource.com site will give you some insight on the lumber,moulding and flooring side.The woodworkerssource.com tool site will be up in the future.The tool side has its own number,704-662-WOOD and is operational.Stop by when you get the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS