Monster Maul?

AdamO

Update your profile with your name
User
I had the joy of swinging a Sotz Monster Maul last weekend, and now I must have one. Do any of you guys have one gathering dust you'd like to pass along?

Thanks!

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Not a Monster maul, but the lever on my 24 ton log splitter is a lot more to my enjoyment. When I did use a maul, the first thing I learned is it needs to be SHARPE!

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
I have one, Great for splitting not so good for your back though. Bailey logging supplies sells them.

AdamO

User
Alas, Bailey no longer sells them. They make a couple similar mauls you can find out there, but they don't look quite as nice as what I was swinging last weekend. If either of you boys decide to part with it, let me know and we can work something out. Thanks!

marinosr

Richard
Corporate Member
Wowza a 16 pound maul that's something else. I don't get it though... Don't you want the lightest ax that gets the job done? I can't imagine swinging a 16 lb ax for an hour, although in fairness swinging any ax for an hour leaves me good and sore.

AdamO

User
I hear what you're saying, but you swing it less times, and it doesn't get stuck because of the shape. Fighting to get a stuck axe or go-devil out of a stick drives me nuts. Oh yeah, and it's super cool.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS