Monkey pod rounds + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalai

New User
Chris Kalai Allen
Hi everyone, this offer is only for NCWoodworker members. I have 2 size boxes 1 small flat rate priority mail box and 1 large flat rate box.
I can fit about 5 rounds of various sizes in the SMALL BOX as you can see in the picture and I will fill the rest of the box with Koa pen blanks and bottle stopper blanks so that the box is full "to da max" as we say in Hawaii. the largest round in the small box is 7" dia x 3" tall and the smallest round is 4" dia x 2" tall, I can fill the box with all Monkey Pod rounds or I can mix the rounds with Monkey Pod, Mango, Lychee and Koa. The Monkey Pod is the only green wood the rest of the woods are dry.
I can fit about 7-8 rounds in the LARGE BOX and I will fill the box with Pen blanks and bottle stopper blanks.
The cost for the SMALL BOX is $29.85 and shipping is included in that price.
The cost for the LARGE BOX is $40.95 and shipping is included in that price.
I can also fill the boxes with only bottlestopper blanks and or pen blanks if you want.
Just let me know what size box and if you want just Monkey Pod or if you want a mix of woods, I will take Paypal of money orders. Let me know if you have any questions, aloha

Chris "Kalai":icon_thum
NCWoodworker_008.jpg

View image in gallery

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
I'd like a large box please. PM paypal info. Thanks.

Chris, just a suggestion, why not leave the wood in squares, it would fit much better and you can pack it easier.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Chris I would like the small box with a mix of the wood in bottle stopper and pen blanks please -

skeeter

New User
Charles
Kalai, and chance of getting a couple of rounds of Norfolk pine in the big box? If so, I'm definitely interested.

Charlottend

New User
Brian
Definitely interested in a big box with a mixture, as long as there's some nice koa in there :) I'll have to see about getting some money in paypal and then I'll PM you. Is this a limited time offer? Also, like Gary mentioned, I wouldn't mind squares.

Kalai

New User
Chris Kalai Allen
Hi everyone, I sent a email to everyone so if you did not get an email let me know.
To answer a few questions, I will marke each wood so you know what it is.
I can make the rounds square if you want just let me know that is what you want.
This offer is good for a while, I have a lot of wood so I will post in this thread when this offer is no longer good, let me know if you folks have any other questions, aloha.

Chris

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Any chance of getting just one large block of dry wood that fills the box?

I would prefer a dark wood. :dontknow:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I would like a big box with a mixture, send me an email or pm please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS