Moderator and Admin Conference Call Needed Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I need to hold a conference call with the Moderators asap. Please post your availability any evening after 7:30. The only topic will be the new off topic forum. And the way the new three strike rule and infractions will be handled. I am also inviting all of the Admins to join us on this call. I would like to see this scheduled this week or next week. Definitely before 9/15.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
okay, just pushed the wrong button there. I have just taken over a store that is in an awful mess, so I can't state for sure that I will ever be available. But if you post a date and time, I will program the call into my phone and be there.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I'm unavailable on monday evenings. Next week I also have a meeting tuesday from 6-8.

New member chat is thursday at7:30.

Jim

Glennbear

Glenn
I checked with the White House, Congress, United Nations, Governor, and the county board of supervisors. None of them have a pressing need for evening consultations from me so I am available at any time. :gar-La;

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I don't have much of a life, just tell me where and when.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
As long as it is after 8:00 pm I will be there. :cool:

Usually after 8pm will work for me most any day with some advanced planning. The wife just took a new job and will be working Mon, Fri, and Sat evenings. Kids are in bed by 7:30 so I'm almost guaranteed to be home and available those three nights....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS