Mission Scout help COMPLETE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Hello friends,
As most of you know I am in Germany and my family is still in HopeMills:cry_smile
My son Dylan is trying to finish up a scout badge before he gets here and one of the projects he just got is making a tool box. It is a pre-fabricated kit unit I believe (my wife is going to get me pictures and I will post them) I was wondering if anyone in Hope Mills, Fayetteville area that might be able to assist my little man with drilling some pilot holes and sanding. My wife is sitting in our empty house with zero tools. If you have time and would like to help out I would appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I always want to be with my family, but this is one of the times that I really wish I was with my boy to pass on the Wood Working hobby. I couldn’t as for more though to have a fellow NCWW fill in for me. Have a blessed day my friends.

PM me if you have the time, tools, and desire to help.

Last edited:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Re: My son may need some scout help!

darnit Bud, I haven't seen my own house in daylight for 9 weeks, maybe more, or I could offer some help. :(

Rob

New User
Rob

As an eagle scout myself, I would love to help, I'm about an hour or so away though, but if they want to make that trip, I'll be glad to do it this Saturday.

Littlejon

New User
Jon

If I were closer, I would love to help out, but I am a good 2 hours + away from Fayetteville. I have two boys in Cub Scouts right now and we are about to start working on their Pinewood Derby cars, so I know all about Scout woodworking projects.

I am sure someone here can you out on this!

michaelgarner

New User
Michael

Thanks guys, I will tell my wife. When I get more information on the project I will post it.

ChuckC

New User
Chuck

No worries young man...there's just a few things I am truly passionate about and taking care of soldiers and their families is one of them. My son lives in Hope Mills and I'm off of N. Ramsey St. Please feel free to contact me and we'll see if we can't help him out!

Warmest Regards,
Chuck

michaelgarner

New User
Michael

Chuck,
I will talk to my wife tonight and let her know. What would be a good day and times for you friend? Thanks again.

ChuckC

New User
Chuck

My dog and I will be in the shop all weekend but I suspect my lab's schedule is a whole lot more flexible than your family's. Have her send me a PM and will set this thing up...too easy!!

Thanks for your service to our country!

Regards,
Chuck and Suzy the Wonder Dog

NZAPP1

New User
Nick

You got to love this site. Way to jump in Chuck:thumbs_up:icon_thum:notworthy:

michaelgarner

New User
Michael

Hey friends!
I just wanted to drop a line and inform you all the Chuck was gracious enough to help out my son Dylan put together his scout project, a tool tote. My wife said that Chuck took pictures so when he has time to send them or post them I am sure he will. I just want to thank you all for this great site and I want to specifically thank Chuck for helping my family out. Sometimes in the military we don't get to protect and physically be there to love our family, I am glad that I have friends to fill in. Thanks and have a blessed week my friends.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy

Chuck ... you are a good man! Very cool ... love to hear this and see NCWW's helping each other.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
:eusa_clapway to go Chuck - and thank you again Michael for your sacrifices for this country - MGB you

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart

A big hand for Chuck. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap As has been said, this is a great site filled with some good people. And Micheal, thanks for what you do for us. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
No thanks necessary for what I do friends. I love being a soldier, its the best career that I have done thus far in my life. I am just thankful that people like Steve (Papa Smurf) are strong enough to follow their path in life like starting this site! So that we can get to know one another and share our life's experiences. I am just so blessed to have a wonderful wife that holds our family together, three great boys, and awesome friends in this world. Pair all that with a cold beer every so often,and some woodworking it all adds up to a great life. God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS