Missed introducing myself when I joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrwilder

New User
Ray
I don't know how I missed this but I never introduced myself when I joined the NCWW. I'm Ray Wilder. I live south of Raleigh off Penny Rd. I've been woodworking for about 40+ years and I still love it as much as I did when I first started.

I love building furniture for my grandkids and kids. I just completed 2 Lingerie Chest for two of my granddaughters and 5 Chessboards for my 5 grandsons for Christmas. They loved them.

Again, a belated Hello to you all.

Ray Wilder

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
An official welcome Ray! I, too, have enjoyed the hobby for many years and it continues to provide the challenges that hold my interest. As you have seen, information is avaiable on this site on most any subject and we look forward to reading your posts and seeing your pictures. How about starting with those items that you made for Christmas?

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome to ncww. It is great to have you join our friendly site...

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Welcome Ray,

I've had the pleasure of meeting Ray on several occassions. A great guy! And his work is terrific!

Im glad he is introducing himself to the rest of the NCWW gang.

I can't wait till he posts his pics!

Matt

wrwilder

New User
Ray
Bob, thanks I took your advice and uploaded some pics of the Christmas presents that I made for my grandkids. Hope you guys enjoy them.

downsized_1224001345.jpg

View image in gallery

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Howdy there,you shore got some great looking projects there.Thanks for the photos,I'm sure your grand kids love your presents.
Tony

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wow that is some pretty work. Thanks for the formal intro.

BTW, you are welcome to stay even with Splint Eastwood saying nice things about you. :rotflm:

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Hey Ray!
Glad you found our site, and welcome.
Looks like you are pretty good at what you do - and you seem to do lots!
Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Ray, and nice work on the grand kid's projects. Sounds like you and I have several things in common: 40+ years of enjoying this great hobby; most of our projects are for kids and grand kids. :wwink:

Bill

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Ray. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Those are some impressive projects that you posted. I hope to one day be able to make things that look half that good. :gar-La; Thanks for the introduction. It's great that you could join us. :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS