Milwaukee router parts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
I need a pair of brushes and 1 holder, but will buy a pair anyway. However, the Milwaukee site is a marvel of circular logic. I can find the part numbers, but the site wont let me buy any. Instead it sends me to a bunch of retailers, who....wait got it....won't sell me parts, but....wait for it.....sends me back to the Milwaukee site, which...wait fot it..............well, you get it by now!

This is the most frustrating $5.00 I have ever tried to spend! :BangHead:

Any help will be appreciated....Joe

M

McRabbet

Joe,

What model router and what parts do you need? Ironically, my 5625-20 dies today after performing well for a long time. I have used it many times, including yesterday and part of today, but when I did a bit change after lunch, it refused to start. I took the top cap off and blew out all the dust, checked the brushes and tried it again to no avail. I suspect the switch or the solid state VS control has gone south, but Monday I am taking it into Asheville to an industrial supplier (B&K Tools) that is an authorize Milwaukee tools repair center. I can check with them about your parts if you let me know. PM me with the info, your phone number and I will call you with the cost info when I go in on Monday.

BobN

New User
Bob
Joe,

I had the same problem trying to get some parts for my Milwaukee router. It seems that since Milwaukee was purchased by a company from China or Singapore or somewhere over there it is almost impossible to get parts.

I was finally able to get my parts from Chris Supply in Raleigh, it took him about 3 weeks but he was able to get them. His phone number is 919-833-4499.

Bob

jhreed

New User
james
Milwaukee service centers in NC
Paynes tool & supply in Durham 919-544-9134

American Tool & Tractor in Wilmington 910-392-5355

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Paynes has two triangle locations. One is on NC 55, just south of the NC 54 intersection, and the other is off Capital Blvd, beyond Durant / Perry Creek Rd. Which one do you think is closer? DUH! While you are there, check to see if they still have the free Bench Dog blade lock for changing blades on the TS. ereplacement parts sell Milwaulkee parts

SgtSnafu

Libraries
Scotty
Do a google search for the part number, sometime other manufactures will use the same part in their machine...

For instance, I had a switch go out on a Harbor Freight drill press. Took the switch out, looked at it (simple single through switch). And ordered a delta switch (thinking higher quality). Once the switch arrived, I realized both switches were the same brand, and model. Installed it last night and now drill press works as it should..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS