Mike in Morganton Says Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpallen826

New User
Mike
A long time craftsman suggested I join this group as I ventured back into some hobby woodworking. I have been very excited about the wealth of information from experience that I have encountered. Learned some new tricks already and have really ramped up my enthusiasm!

Have been combining my talents with my brother's blacksmithing to make some wine racks and tables - getting better at it all the time. Have also been renovating an old dining set with caned chairs and deacon bench for my daughter to use with her growing family.

Having fun and more time to spend - thanks for letting me participate - look forward to a mutually rewarding membership.

Mike in Morganton :XXcompute

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey Mike, I am glad you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums. I would love to see some pictures of your work, I always enjoy the juxtaposition of fine metal work with wood.

See you around!!!!
Dave:)

nelsone

New User
Ed
Hey Mike in Morganton! Welcome to the group! Look forward to seeing some of your projects. Nice to have access to a smitty! Would he consider doing some small projects like holdfasts?

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Howdy there Mike.Welcome to an informative and friendly group.Lived in Morganton for 17 years,moved in 80 to the coast.Tony

Dragon

New User
David
Welcome Mike. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.:icon_thum

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Mike. You've found an excellent group of folks here and it's great that you have joined us. :icon_thum

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Pull up a chair, and chat a while, Mike. Whether you are asking or wondering, tall us what is on your mind about WW'ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS