Mike Davis Moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
We plan to move on November 20 and as many days /weekends as it takes after that.

I know this is close to Thanksgiving and a lot of people will be out of town or have out of town guests.

We tried really hard to get everything done before now, one thing after another keeps getting in the way. We are still not finished and I am working over and getting extra craftsmen to complete the house before we move in.

We need all the help we can get and I hope at least half of the people who said they will help can be there when we need them.

If you can drive a truck or lift a box and want to help please PM me and I will send Mapquest directions and phone numbers.

Thanks,

Mike

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Mike, I'm in Maryland from the 19th thru the 22nd, then Thanksgiving plans with family. Sorry I can't be of more help.:embaresse

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Getting me in touch with Eric is a big help. He is coming up this weekend.

Thanks!

If no one can help I will rent a truck and do it myself. No biggie, done it before.

M

McRabbet

Mike,

I am not committed that weekend and will be able to come help -- I have a Ranger truck and heavy tarps if necessary. Send me information on directions and on your planned timing. It would also help to have the destination address so I can pre-program my GPS.

Rob

jmauldin

New User
Jim
Mike,
I have put it on the calendar. Plan to be there with truck and trailer.
Jim in Mayberry

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I'll be there. I've got a full size truck w/ a long bed. If we don't get it all done in one day, I'll come back. PM me w/ a street address and I'll put it in my map program.

Bill

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I believe that's workable for me. Need to check the calendar in the morning, but I don't recall being committed to anything then. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow evening.:wsmile:

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I can be at your place as early as need be NOV20, other days as needed. Nissan Frontier, several tie downs and straps.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Don't know about ya'll, but I sure hope some "younguns" w/ strong backs show up for this move. The only thing slipping faster than my mind is my back. :rotflm:

Bill

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
:eusa_doh: I forgot that LOML and I have a 5K the morning of NOV20. I will be able to help after noon. Lemme know where I need to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS