Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Well, that's interesting, or would be if I could see it... :rotflm:

Where can I buy this magazine?

tar1heel

New User
RJ
Mike, I didn't know I was in the presence of a celebrity today. :gar-Bi Just got the magazine in the mail after I got home. Congratulations!

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Way to go, Mike. With all you do for others, recognition is well deserved. But does this mean we should start being nice to you? :rotflm:

Bill

Nelson

New User
Nelson
Well deserved recognition Mike.:icon_thum Thanks for all you do to help others...speaking of which...I enjoyed the hand plane workshop today!:eusa_clap

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
You deserve the recognition Mike! And as long as you're my friend, I am going to go buy the magazine and show everyone I meet your picture! Seriously, I will buy the magazine, and cherish the fact that one of my friends has been recognised for his extrordinary talent and humanity. I'm proud to know you--even if your picture wasn't in the magazine!:gar-Bi

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Well, that "show's to go you" their editing and proofreading folks CAN slip up!! :rotflm:

Congrats, Mike! :eusa_clap We take Our State and I'll look forward to seeing the pic. Keep on keeping on. We need folk like you teaching the "old ways." :wsmile:

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Congrats Mike. That's a nice honor.

I haven't received the November issue, but I'll be looking forward to its arrival. Maybe you'll be on UNC-TV "Our State" too. :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors