MID WINTER BLAHS PICNIC 2020

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
As I announced at the last Picnic in February, I was, and am retired from heading up this event. I am having my left hip replaced in about 3 weeks, and won't be able to do much more than help a little get it headed in the right direction if need be. Adam, (allisnut) and his family have been a tremendous help in the past, getting his church rec hall for the event, cooking the meats, helping get the food set up, making coffee, cleaning up the kitchen and hall after us, providing demonstrations, and so many other things. Adam can't take the job as picnic coordinator this year due to his heavy work schedule. If you all want the picnic to happen, someone needs to step forward and coordinate this great event. At the last picnic it was unanimously decided the picnics were great fun and would be continued. So please some one of us, step forward now. I can give you guidance and ideas from here. So let's do it, it's not that bad a job.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
LAST CALL! For somebody to head up The Mid Winter Blahs Annual Picnic. Good possibility it can be held in the same location again. If nobody steps forward by the end of the week, we may have to cancel this fun event. NCWW may contribute more than enough money to pay for the meat and buns and other necessities, and still have money to buy a really great door prize.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS