Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

allisnut

Adam
Corporate Member
I'd like to go ahead and reserve the date for our Mid Winter Blahs Western NC Indoor Picnic and Social Gathering (MWBWNCIP&SG for short). Our family life building is booked for a senior meal on the third Saturday every month, so February 18, 2017 is out. I penciled myself in for February 25 and March 4, so the purpose of this thread is to nail down the best date of those two.

Thanks!

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Adam I was just thinking about this the other day. Glad someone got the ball rolling. Either day is ok with me, but I'm easy. Thanks for this.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Hey Adam- and others of course~ We were talking about this a few days ago. We are good with either date this far out. Looking forward to it!

Last edited:

cpw

New User
Charles
I voted for Feb 25, mainly because I already had that marked on my calendar, but either date would work for us.

allisnut

Adam
Corporate Member
This will be in Swainsville NC... West of Shelby right off of highway 74. Close to boiling Springs NC but it is a Shelby address.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have already put the poker in the ashes and stirred up interest for door-prize donations from Bosch and Freud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors