Mid West Tool Collectors Association Meeting - September 21 Raleigh NC

hobbsed

New User
Ed
MWTCA is for those that collect, use and just appreciate antique/traditional primarily hand wood working tools. Our upcoming meeting will be held in Raleigh NC on September 21. This is a great opportunity to be with others that share our interest, buy/sell/trade tools, have a good old NC BBQ lunch and hear a very interesting program.

Our program will be presented by Paul Hamer entitled "40 Years of Scrapers." Paul makes miniature tools in addition to having made and used a wide variety of wood scrapers.
From 2005 to 2012, Paul made an insert that converted a joiner plane into a long bed scraper. This insert is now being made by Loon Lake Tool Works Loon Lake Tool Works Paul will demonstrate and have some available!!
Paul also has a YouTube channel where a number of videos covering items he has made as well as tips and techniques of interest. Check it out and subscribe!! Paul Hamler
Preregistration is required to endure we have adequate food. For a meeting announcement/registration form or questions, please email me Email Here is a link to a video that was taken here a few years ago to give you an idea of things Video

To find out more about MWTCA, please visit our website at www.mwtca.org

Thanks Ed

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
See you in a couple of weeks, Ed. For any one interested in attending, I've attached a registration form

Attachments

• Area Q, Raleigh NC M-WTCA Meeting.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 172

David Turner

David
Corporate Member
Matt: Can not open the attachment for registration?
Is the meeting at the Hobb's place?

David Turner

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Matt: Can not open the attachment for registration?
Is the meeting at the Hobb's place?

David Turner
Yes, it will be at Ed's place in Raleigh. Ed put an email link in the original post, so you can contact him for a registration form since mine isn't working for you

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors