Mfg Refurb DJ 20s available on ebay $823

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
what a deal! WOW

Note: COULD be a scam. The user ID on ebay is porter_cable, but it has zero (0) feedback (not a good thing). Be careful!

Earl

New User
Earl
If it is a scam, you got to love pay pal protection. I made sure of that before I pressed the button to commit the purchase. Time will tell.

I did check it out as much as possible. Called them and talked to them.

Email address is also routed through the Black and Decker domain.

Hope it's like the refubished 15 inch delta planner 50-875 I got on ebay a couple of years back for $700. Could not tell that it was refubished.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Funny, I was doing the same research on the ad. It does look legit and all of the info would leave me to think it is. Great deal!

Earl

New User
Earl
It’s here! The Black and Decker customer service folks were prompt, pleasant and tried hard, but they kept changing the shipping plans which caused the first two delivery appointments to be canceled.
Also, if you purchase something large from B&D be sure to check what type of delivery truck is being used. In this case the LTL company used a full size 18 wheeler which cannot turn around where I live. Good thing I had pallet forks for my tractor to bring it the rest of the way home.
This weekend the unpacking and assembly begins.
Earl

Earl

New User
Earl
Looks like they changed the description since I purchased mine. From what I can see, now they only sell the cutter head for that price.
I got the entire unit with a 1 year warranty for $823. There were two boxes, one has the base and motor etc. The second much bigger and much heavier box has the cutter head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors