Met a member yesterday and gave a great saw a new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Carl Fisher had a scroll saw in the classified area that caught my eye. He said all it needed was a new home. After an easy drive he was proved right.
Thanks Carl, it was my pleasure to meet you, your wife, and daughter. I am pretty sure the saw has found it's forever home! Look forward to many years of working with the saw. Hope my skills will improve and I can eventually do it justice.
Carl was kind enough to give me a tour of his shop. Wow! Amazing natural light and very open feeling. Got a few ideas that I hope I can make happen.
Thanks again Carl!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
That is the Hawk 220 VS right Andy? I nought a used Hawk G426 and I love it! You have yourself a great saw. Enjoy brother!

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
That it is Bruce. Thank you. Quite an upgrade from the saw that I have. I manage with it, but am looking forward to enjoying scroll work! With the likes of you Charlie, Scott, Cathy, and others - (wow,lots of superb scroll sawyers around here) I have lots of inspiration.

cskipper

Cathy
What did you have before and does it need a new home? Kind of looking for a second that I could use for demos, etc... Thanks for including me in the compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS