MERRY CHRISTMAS NCWWR.net GANG

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
I wanted to reach out early and say Merry Christmas to ALL of you in NCWWR.net. You are a very special group of folks and I wanted to say thank you for all you do in the NC Woodworking community. I especially want to give a shout out to all of the volunteers that have participated in our events this year. Klingspor's Woodworking Shop could not have as many successful celebrations if it were not for your group showing up and helping ALL ages of people to participate in some type of woodworking activity. When I see you guys working with young people, it makes my heart swell. Remember, lots of these kids and OLD KIDS may never get to try woodworking without your help. VERY VERY SPECIAL.......:thumbs_up:icon_thum

Merry Christmas from me and our team at Klingspor's Woodworking Shop!

Coleman Fourshee aka woodworkingshop.com

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Merry Christmas to you and your family as well Coleman. That includes your work family too, those folks work hard to make the retail operations a success.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
As president of NCWW I thank you for your support and the opportunities you provide for our group to serve the community and to meet such interesting and talented people.

And as a friend I wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year filled with happiness and fulfillment.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Thank you Coleman for the wonderful comments! But NCWW wouldn't be who we are without Klingspor Woodworking Shops either! I'd like to thank you for all that you do for us in supporting our efforts to educate others in woodworking! It's such a pleasure working with someone (and all of the Klingspor family) that understands what we love doing and wants to help us be successful. I wish you and all your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I look forward to continuing our great relationship in 2019!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Merry Christmas to you too Coleman, and to all the folks at Klingspors! You are all very special and make Klingspors far more than just a woodworking store. You are a big part of many of our lives, you are family!

Skymaster

New User
Jack
MERRY CHRISTMAS COLEMAN. FROM ME AND MINE TO EVERYONE AND THEIR'S, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SAFE AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR:gar-Bi

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I'd like to add my thanks to Coleman and the entire Klingspor's Woodworking Shops family from Mr. Klingspor and his family, to Coleman, his family and his team running all the stores from Hickory to local teams like Ed, Jack, Jim, Fred, Cliff manning the Fletcher store. Many thanks guys! Hope you all have a marvelous holiday!

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Coleman. The relationship between NCWW is about 13 1/2 years. Almost from the sites founding. Thank you very much.

So how much can you get me off on a ..........?:gar-La;:gar-La;

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
And a Very Merry Christmas to you Coleman. Had the pleasure of stoppnig in the Cary store on the way down east first of the the month. Loved the store and I believe the misses liked it better than I did.

JimD

Jim
Senior User
Merry Christmas! I am up early to record our choir presentation from First Baptist Columbia. It is on at 5:30 and 9am on WLTX-19 in Columbia and 8am on WGGS-16 in Greenville.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Merry Christmas to you and your emplyess Coleman. Also to all our NCWW family. Hope everyone has a great holiday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS