Member search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Sherwood

Tim
Corporate Member
I am a new member . I'm interested in meeting other members nearby. I searched by city (Greensboro) , but only came up with two . I tried to broaden the search, by county. That didn't seem to work for me. Is that a valid parameter?

gator

George
Corporate Member
Did you take Greensboro out when you put in Guilford? Just put in the county only, no city name. I just checked and there was quite a list. I just double checked and there are 182 listed for Guilford county. Just by chance you were in the wrong search field - go to community, member search and type in the county only.

George
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Tim,

You should introduce yourself with a who we are thread and you might also want to look at this thread. That was a recent gathering in Greensboro. It's too late to attend, but it will give you a better idea of who is nearby and recently active. Like all boards, the full list includes a lot of people who moved on or really aren't active. But your best bet is an intro post that tells people what sort of stuff you are interested in and what area you are in.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/534.24 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/11.0.696.65 Safari/534.24

Tim Sherwood

Tim
Corporate Member
Thanks for the help. I was pretty sure it was just bad driving!
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.17) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) InquisitiveMindsAddon

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Tim, as Andy mentioned, a small, informal group of us in the Triad area get together about once a month for lunch or dinner at someone's shop. We'd love to have you join us. Keep watching the boards for a post announcing a get-together in Greensboro. In fact, I was just thinking about scheduling one for next week. Keep watching.

Bill
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS