Member Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
I have noticed recently we have gained a few more members from Salisbury and I got to wondering just how many members are in Salisbury now.

Is there a way to search the membership and group the members by city? If not, is it feasible to set this up on the site? I think it would be an asset to the site to be able to do this.

If I were going to any given city and wanted to arrange a meeting with members there it would be great to know who and how many live there.

The only way I know to do this now is to scroll through the entire membership roll. Am I out in left field?

Tell me what you think of the idea.

Jerry

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
cool, I got this one.

Jerry, if you click on Members List at the top of the page, then click on Member Search, and choose Advanced Options, you can search by a number of things, like Name, town, occupation, interests and even join dates. Currently there are 8 surviving Salisbury members. (Steve Hooper still comes up)

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
cool, I got this one.

Jerry, if you click on Members List at the top of the page, then click on Member Search, and choose Advanced Options, you can search by a number of things, like Name, town, occupation, interests and even join dates. Currently there are 8 surviving Salisbury members. (Steve Hooper still comes up)

:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed: Pete---------I just went back and searched the navigation bar, and found exactly what you described. I did not even have to go to advanced search, just typed the name of the city in.

My fingers got in motion on the keyboard before my brain got in gear!!:gar-La;

It is tough to get old and slow.

Jerry

cskipper

Cathy
You can go to the members list,. Do a search (that's on the bar below the number of pages), select advanced search and fill in only the city then search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors