"Meet the" chat topic....

When would you like to be the Guest Speakers at a Chat?

• Mod's: 3/25

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mod's: 4/8

• BOD: Wed 4/28

• BOD: Tues. 4/27

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Would there be interest in having a special guest join the Thursday New Member Chats?

The guest? Why its you!

In thinking out loud :widea: while driving a truck load of applewood with Woodartz, this idea came to mind.

I'd like to extend an invitation to both the Board and the Moderators to come to the chat as the "Guest Speakers".

It would give interested members a chance to meet and get to know those who work behind the scenes. It puts a "virtual" face on who we are and have a dialogue where we all could better understand each other.

I believe it would be well received and go a long way to fostering a better sense of community.

In my mind, we'd do the Moderators one week, the Board a separate week.

What do you think?

Yes, I'm asking you!

Jim

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I like the idea. Y'all going to have to talk a little slower though:rotflm:. I evidently listen slow:embaresse.

M

McRabbet

I've joined in a few times and would be happy to participate anytime (as long as I remember!)

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I'm so pleased you are interested. I believe it will be a big hit.

So, would the Moderators be interested in weeks, 4/1 or 4/8 Chat? from around 8 - 9pm?

Board, I know you have your weekly meeting Thursday nights. What would work better for you? We could start earlier, 7:30 or pick a different night. I'm thinking last week in April?

For those who haven't attended, its a bit crazy and confusing at times. Its a combination of an evolving behavior and a dubious chat tool.

I added a poll to the thread for picking a better times.

Trent and I will promote these chats and "be the MC's". We can take questions before hand.

Thanks again!

Jim

b4man

New User
Barbara
Jim,
Are you thinking of a particular number of Mod's and BoD's for each chosen session? Or are you thinking of having any of us join in on the designated night?

B

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
In my "mind", as many Mod's or Board members who can attend on the chosen night would be great.

Also, feel free to drop in and out at any time. The chat is usually a flurry of coming and going.

We hope to steer the chat so that a question can be asked, and the Mod's respond. Then a discussion ensues. Then onto another question.

Thats just how I see it. I'm always wide open to other suggestions. This is more about you talking to the members and visa-versa.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS