McFeely's shout out

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Order late yesterday morning (Thursday). Rec'd shipping confirm this morning (Friday) at 10:30. UPS dropped at my door at 2:00 PM today (Friday). So roughly 24 hours from order to door. Sure can't beat that for service.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Similar results for me this week. Their new warehouse in SC is great! And $1 shipping is still on.

bobby g

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Love McFeelys. I won the screw assortment at a picnic several years ago, and every screw I've bought since then has come from them. Their shipping is super fast, sometimes the box shows up before I've even ordered it!

Rob

New User
Rob
Yep, fastest delivery I've ever had, and love their huge catalog, pictures, great description. Now to figure out how to store all those screws.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Great company, super service and got to love those square drive screws!

I received their new catalog today and they are extending the $1 shipping deal through 3-31-11.:icon_cheers

I use their 3/8" hardwood dowels and they too are great and priced very well!

Wayne

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Order late yesterday morning (Thursday). Rec'd shipping confirm this morning (Friday) at 10:30. UPS dropped at my door at 2:00 PM today (Friday). So roughly 24 hours from order to door. Sure can't beat that for service.

Wow, Scott!

Thanks for the info, I have one of their catalogues, but have never ordered.

Will do next time I need to get Screws fast ! :crossedlips:

:gar-Bi

M

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy

It is unreal. Not sure how they do it, but it is what really helps set them apart. The worst thing about an online order is the "wait" for it!:gar-La;

bigcat4t9r

New User
Randy
Orders some of the $25 sets for dad/dad-in-law for Christmas and the shipping was super fast. Picked up 2 sets of the "woodworker" for $35 for myself. Very pleased. I had been using the Highpoints from WC and Spax from BORG but am sold on McFeely's now.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
I received another Email from McFeely's this morning offering 10% off everything in their online catalog (usual exceptione Festool, Fein etc) through 1-14-11!!!!!!!!!!!!:wsmile::wsmile: (I went to their site but didn't see the advert though.)

Also $1 shipping.

Maybe time to stock up!!!!!!!! (They do carry some Klingspor sand paper as well)

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS