Masonry Construction Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Thanks that is great information. This morning I am figuring out how to design a curve stone veneered stair case with 13 steps over a 36' run :icon_scra. That site could provide me some nice short-cuts
Dave:)

brent innc

New User
Brent
I basically bookmarked it for the dovetail templates. Hope it works good for you and saves some time also.:icon_thum :eusa_danc :eusa_clap

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Thanks that is great information. This morning I am figuring out how to design a curve stone veneered stair case with 13 steps over a 36' run :icon_scra. That site could provide me some nice short-cuts
Dave:)

13 steps? Stone veneeered and curved? Sounds like one fancy gallows to me!!:rolf:

M

McRabbet

There are some very useful calculators at this site -- the Aussies come up with some good stuff.

Rob

M

McRabbet

Barbara -- I'll be happy to add it, but you can do it easily yourself -- click on Links Library and you will get a listing of the Library Categories. (I usually get the website address stored in the clipboard first so I can just paste it in when I need to enter it). This one should fit into the Woodworking References category. Click on that category, or if you are uncertain what category to use, click on To be Categorized Later and it will be deposited in the appropriate gallery when the link is moderated. Verify in the list that you are not duplicating an existing link and click on Submit a Link in the header. Fill in the appropriate info (this is where you paste the web address from the clipboard) and submit it. All new links are moderated, so as soon as I login the next time, I will review and approve it. I usually try to check the Libraries twice a day for new additions. So, here's you chance; go for it as it is a good link!

Hope this helps.

Rob

b4man

New User
Barbara
OK Rob, I followed your wonderful instructions and tried it! However, I'm not sure about the " language" so if you don't mind please review and edit so I might learn from it. Thank you very much!

M

McRabbet

Perfectly done, madam -- It's now installed in the Link Library under Woodworking Reference -- you will get an automatic notification that it is approved.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS