Maple pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Can any of you use this. I have plenty at home. It is 4.5 x 36 estimate various thickness. Bandsaw rough on one sidr
IMG_20171206_113116603_HDR.jpg

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/showphoto.php?photo=84374

DanR

New User
Dan
Where can I meet you

Can you suggest a place? If there is a mcdonalds close to the highway I will be due for a cup of coffee. I don’t really know the area, just know it is fairly close to the route from boone to Hillsborough :)

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Can you suggest a place? If there is a mcdonalds close to the highway I will be due for a cup of coffee. I don’t really know the area, just know it is fairly close to the route from boone to Hillsborough :)

What highway will you be traveling

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Met with DanR yesterday morning and handed off the maple. He bought me a cup of coffee and we had a good chat at McDonald's. It was good to meet you Dan

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
we use members to move various items across the state. If you were to buy a tool from someone in Wilmington, they could get it to Fayetteville or Raleigh. Someone else would get it from Raleigh to Greensboro, where you could pick the item up. I happens at the convenence of the member and no timelines.

There is usually a new member video chat the first week in every month, and this among other things are discussed.

Hope this answers your question Dan.

cskipper

Cathy
I am new here just have question what is Pony expressing mean.
Dan gave a good explanation of this. It is one of the coolest things I think we do for fellow members. Where else can you find both a delivery service and a chance to meet new members? Thanks guys for working this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS