Majestic day

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeeter

New User
Charles
Actually a Majestic Jr. day. Finished three Majestic Jr. pens. First two are the same kit with different finishes, one black and the othr gold. The blanks are both Maple burl, but dyed different colors. All three pens are finished with CA. Classic exampes of "same thing, just different".

turnings_017.jpg

This pen was made for a friends son, who was wounded in Iraq. It speaks for itself. Seems I'm making pens with emotional meaning lately. It feels good!

turnings_016.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Charles those look great. I am debating between that pen and the Emperor Jr. as a personal pen. I haven't decided yet. I do know that it will be the Black Titanium either way.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Charles, those are AWESOME!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap You really have some amazing talent and your work shows it. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: All three are beautiful and the third will mean so much to your friend's son. That is such a wonderful gesture. :icon_thum

I've only had time to turn 3 pens since we hungout last time. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: Did turn one of the comfort kits without the comfort (rubber gripper thingy) and it turned out pretty well. :gar-Bi Work has actually gotten busier, :swoon: so I try to sneak out for an afternoon on Saturday or Sunday every weekend and go up to the shop for a few hours. :rolleyes: Usually early afternoon. If you want to come by, it'd be awesome to have you there. It's not far from your house. :eek:ccasion1

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Those are some great looking pens, Charles!!!!!:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

I really like the style of the kits and you certainly did them justice.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS