Lurker from Franklin County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle520

New User
Randy
Hi,
I'm from the southern part of Franklin Cty and have been a lurker for a while. I am very impressed with the knowledge people on this site have. I've been setting up a small shop just to relax in and have been doing small projects to start. (loft bed for daughters dorm room) I look forward to the tips and guidance you guys provide.

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome Randy - glad you "came out of the shadows". LOML (stoneskippers) and I live in Forest City so we are in the same end of the state. As you probably noticed, we LOVE pictures. They don't even have to be of finished projects. Tools, new or old, projects in progress, shop pets.... we just love pictures. And of course they are a necessity to prove anything - meeting another wwker, getting a tool, stepping in a bucket of peach paint (or color of your choice), shellacing the wall......Feel free to jump in, ask questions, answer questions, offer opinions. Enjoy yourself.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Randy. There are a number of members in your neck of the woods. PICTURES ARE REQUIRED!!!! :)

gator

George
Corporate Member
Welcome Randy - glad you "came out of the shadows". LOML (stoneskippers) and I live in Forest City so we are in the same end of the state.

Have they changed the state map since I last looked? Or, is my memory failing (again)?:wconfused::wconfused::wconfused::-?:-?:-?

George

DaveO

New User
DaveO
stepping in a bucket of peach paint (or color of your choice), shellacing the wall.......

Welcome Randy, be careful what you post, some things might stay with you like weight around your middle :roll::roll:

Seriously you've found a great group of folks that are willing to help/advise no matter how simple the question is.
I look forward to your input in the forums, and hopefully seeing some pics of your work.
Dave:)

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome. Dave's warning is a good one. As you can see at the top of the page, we often have as many or more 'guests' as we do members here. The moderators have little control or knowledge of who they are. I like to think the best of people but this is still the Internet & you should be careful about how much you want EVERYBODY to know about you. "Trust the guests, but count the silverware."

Bryan S

Bryan
Welcom to the site Randy there's a great group of folks here. So join on in and remember we like pics here.

mcoston2

New User
michael
Welcome to the NCWW Randy.:eusa_clap:eusa_clapYep we like pictures, pictures, and more pictures.:jiggy::eusa_clap:eusa_danc

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Hiya, Randy. For those who are geopraphically challenged, can you explain the difference between Bunn, Dunn, and Bunnlevel?

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Welcome Randy,

As you have seen, we are a friendly bunch. Feel free to join or start any posts, input is always encouraged and enjoyed.It's great to have you aboard.

Jimmy:)

sawduster

New User
Robert
Another Franklin County boy :eusa_clap I'm pretty new myself and this group really rocks !!
Welcome :mrgreen:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Another warm welcome to NCWWer Randy!
When you lurk here, you're learning . . . at least I do :-D

Enjoy,
Roger

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Randy,

Welcome. Glad you decided to join in the conversations / posts / etc. Several folks have said it... we love photos. Show us your projects, your shop, whatever. I bet you find that you love it here.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS