Lumber Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

saw4you

New User
Jack
I want to throw this out there. I have a shelter full of lumber that I need to move so that I can set my LT 50 for higher production. Everything is half off and the more you get the cheaper it is. I have pine, cypress, juniper, cedar, ash, hackberry, maple, red and white oak, sassafras, sourwood, some locust, poplar, and magnolia. I am sure I am forgetting some. I would like to have this Saturday from 7:00 to 12:00.

If you are interested please email me or text me
jack@ncsawmill.com
919-669-1859

Thanks Jack

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Jack,

Glad to see you're still in the business - haven't been out there in a while - my bad. This Saturday is the picnic at Jordan Lake. Perhaps the following Saturday would be better - a few of us will be in Walnut Cove but not nearly as many as will be at the picnic this Saturday.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Jack,
Just a suggestion - you mike bring some "samples" and or pictures to the picnic with you and possibly take some orders?

I was going to suggest bringing a trailer, but I am not sure how that would work at the park and if people would have vehicles (truck and trailer with them to haul their "Deals" away!

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
I am interested in magnolia. I also need some 8/4 walnut for a current project if you have any available

do you have a price list?

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Gonna need my truck to haul away the bandsaw and a couple other prizes.....wood will have to wait until another Saturday

bluedawg76

New User
Sam
Jack's got good stuff and good prices. I've bought cherry, walnut, maple, cypress and more from him in the past and was always pleased. In fact, I'd offer that his air-dried walnut is the best I've seen locally. Can't get away this Sat. but would encourage folks to take advantage of what he's got. You won't be disappointed.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Jack
I am assuming these are rough cut (i.e. off your mill) and not surfaced at all. Is that true?
I am also assuming this is dried to usable 6-8% (kiln or air). is that also true?

Is your maple hard or soft? 8/4? or 6/4 available?

THanks

Henry

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Clearance Sale, 1/2 off, 50% off, buy 1 get 1 free, two for the price of one. However you spin it - it's still a good deal :)

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Clearance Sale, 1/2 off, 50% off, buy 1 get 1 free, two for the price of one. However you spin it - it's still a good deal :)

Yup. It was a good deal before the 'sale'. It's a great deal now. Just bad timing with the picnic and all.

Thanks Jack.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member

Well Jeff ya got me with buy one, get one free. I like free stuff, but I'm too sharp to fall for any of those sales gimmicks. :gar-La;

saw4you

New User
Jack
It looks like a bad weekend with the picnic. Lets do it the following weekend same time!!!!! Saturday the 21st, will that work?

Jack

thsb

New User
Tim
I went out yesterday and bought some Cedar and Sassafras (which I have never worked with). there is a lot of wood and it is very nice.

On another note, it has been a while since i have been out to Jack's and i was impressed by how much the operation has grown and gotten so organized. I like to see good people making their ideas work. Congratulations to Jack for the success.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
If the Walnut Cove Festival gets postponed due to rain, then I might be able to make it out your way Saturday. Do you have any 12" wide Hard Maple boards? I just need one and then a few others 8" or so.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I can't make it Saturday. Jack in general what days of the week are you open? I need to get down there soon.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Just want to remind everyone about the lumber sale on Saturday from 7:00 to 12:00

Where is the lumber sale and the staging area for folks to pick out and get their wood. Is the wood stacked in a shed or barn near the saw mill?

Jack, I was at your sawmill this past Monday and we talked about some Juniper wood: 1314 Averette Rd, Wake Forest (not Rolesville). It'll be a muddy mess with rain and poor access if I'm correct. :icon_scra

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...33d0745a00b12fe!8m2!3d35.9698458!4d-78.455712

I don't want to squash your wood sales, but I'm curious about the logistics on a rainy day (80% chance).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS