lumber run to Scott Smith's place today

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty62

New User
Dick
Since I had the time, great weather and a couple bucks in my pocket, I made the LONG run to Scott Smith's place in New Hill for some beautiful QSWO today. If you haven't been there I highly suggest you plan a trip soon. He has a fantastic facility, large inventory of different QS species, great attitude and abundant patience with small woodpickers like me. Thanks Scott:icon_thum

Dick

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Dick, it sure was great to meet you yesterday! Thanks much for the business, as well as sharing some of your stories about Alaska, trains, planes, and automobiles! Can you post a few pix of your street rods?

The one thing that we forgot yesterday was to snap some pix...:no: I thought about it right as you pulled out of the farm. We'll have to be sure to do so next time.

Good luck with your projects.

Scott

pboro

New User
Bob
IMHO Scott is one of the best woodworking resources in NC! He does have a fabulous supply of QS oak- but more importantly, I always learn a few things from him.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I simply gotta gt around to dropping by Scott's place. I do not want that to end up on my bucket list. :eusa_doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS