Lumber/ misc. items for sale - SOLD

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Since I'm moving and won't have a shop for a while I'm selling my stash of lumber. As much as it pains me to let it go, at least I won't have to move it twice. Walnut boards are 10' - 13' in length, cherry is 8' - 10', the rest is around 8' long.

SpeciesThicknessBd.Ft Price/
bd.ft.
Walnut4/465 407
Walnut16/4 (pith!)156
Cherry4/454
Cherry5/4305
Cherry8/476
Cypress4/4453
Hard maple8/4155
Sycamore (quartersawn)4/453
White oak (quartersawn) shorts5/4304

I also have some odds and ends to sell:
  • 1/4" baltic birch plywood 12" x 4' - $1/ sheet (30 left)
  • 14" Accuride full extension ballbearing drawer slides - $1/ each (30 left)
  • Misc. shop tools/ supplies (don't get too excited - I'm keeping the good stuff)
  • Full sheet of 1/4" prefinished maple plywood
  • 3/8" aromatic cedar (3" - 7" wide, up to 3' long) - perfect for lining chests etc.
  • Free / low priced sheet good cut-offs

If you see something you like, send me a PM or reply in the thread and I'll hold it for you. Must be picked up on Saturday by noon.

Last edited:

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
What? I'm randomly checking NCWW'er and am FIRST in LINE?!?!?!? Score - PM inbound.

I sold off most of my shop a couple years back for the same reasons, and am in the "moderately rebuilding" process having wrapped construction on a new home last year.

For starters, I'll take the QSRO, Sycamore, 4/4 Cherry, and say a large chunk of the 5/4 Cherry? I certainly want to leave room for others to jump in as well, but can be convinced to take more if interest is low, (highly doubtful of course).

Thanks!

Bill_L

Bill
Corporate Member
What? I'm randomly checking NCWW'er and am FIRST in LINE?!?!?!? Score - PM inbound.

I sold off most of my shop a couple years back for the same reasons, and am in the "moderately rebuilding" process having wrapped construction on a new home last year.

For starters, I'll take the QSRO, Sycamore, 4/4 Cherry, and say a large chunk of the 5/4 Cherry? I certainly want to leave room for others to jump in as well, but can be convinced to take more if interest is low, (highly doubtful of course).

Thanks!
I may have PM'd him earlier ;). I don't envision getting much - no cherry anyway. I was interested in some drawer slides, the sycamore, cypress and some walnut.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I'll do this in the order of PM or reply, to keep this as fair as possible

mikeh74 - 8/4 Cherry and 8/4 Maple - confirmed
Bill_L - Cypress, Sycamore and some Walnut - confirmed
Heath - QSWO 4/4 Cherry, 5/4 Cherry + whatever Cypress Bill_L doesn't want

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
I'd like all of the BB sheetlettes. But I'll need help getting them to my shop (medical procedure tomorrow). Let me check with Heath.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Bob - the sheetlets are yours. If Heath can't take it, perhaps someone else can, or I can hold it for a while until you can come get it.

Matt - the 16/4 walnut is available. Please note that these boards have the pith in them. I've successfully built some stuff using this material, but boards with the pith in them can sometimes be prone to splitting/ cracking, just wanted to make sure you are aware (sorry - should have listed that clearly in the original post)

Zulaan

New User
Matt
Looks like more than enough to cut along side the pith to make bowl blanks and some smaller pieces from the other side, should be fine for my plans.

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
@bobby g i picked up the 1/4” BB ply for you - shoot me a PM and we can make arrangements to meet up. Thanks!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
@bobby g i picked up the 1/4” BB ply for you - shoot me a PM and we can make arrangements to meet up. Thanks!
Heath - thanks for picking up Bob's stash, much appreciated. And thanks for helping clear the racks, that trailer definitely came in useful today.

Reactions: HMH

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Heath - thanks for picking up Bob's stash, much appreciated. And thanks for helping clear the racks, that trailer definitely came in useful today.
Thanks Bas. Would you prefer a check or PayPal?
Bob

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS