Lowes Stores that have $200 Bies. Fence

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Stopped by Lowes today, twice actually. Had Bill in hardware look up which stores have fences in stock. Cary- Walnut ST-1, West Cary-3, Chapel Hill-1. Sanford-3. Clinton-2, Erwin-3, Apex-1, West Raleigh-3, Knightdale-2. Inventory showed non in either N Raleigh, or Garner. Possibly the I40/ NC 42 store may have them. Didn't get a check on either Wake Forest, or Henderson. Item # is 237671, call local Lowes to check for availability.

Sully

New User
jay
Mark,

I called the Concord store today. I was going to try to get my local store to price match at $150. When they pulled the item number they quoted a price of $200. Are we talking about the same fence system? Lowes was recently clearing out the Unifence too.

Thanks for any info,
Jay

orashash

New User
Omar
As of about an hour ago, the Lowes in Surf City, NC (910) 329-6952) had two of the #237671 Biesemeyer fences for $200 left. They had three, but I got one, in addition to their last #237666 36-U30 Unifence fence. The Unifence went for the princely sum of $69.61. Did I mention I also had a commercial appreciation coupon for $25?

HTH,

Omar

M

McRabbet

Omar -- We have a saying around here: "No Pics, it didn't happen!" And BTW (see lexicon under NCWW Info on top menu bar for abbreviations), please post a new thread in the Who We Are forum to introduce yourself to the membership... And, from me, welcome aboard!

orashash

New User
Omar
Rob- I figured it was more important to get out the info, than soak up bandwidth with a picture of two boxes standing on end in the corner of my shop. I'd much rather post a photo of say, the Craftsman (Parks) planer I bought for parts, that turned out to be the oldest anyone has seen. I'll post to the Who We Are forum, when I get the chance to sit down and think about it. Thanks for the welcome.

Omar

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
I was in the Lowes in Pittsboro, NC tonight. They have at least one 30" Bies. Fence on clearance for $220.

Amy

thrytis

New User
Eric
Bies Fence $80 at Concord store

I was in the Concord Lowes store today, and the display had the Bies fences marked at $80. I saw two up on the shelf on the row with the shop vacs, directly across from the shop vacs.

Travis

New User
Travis
There is a lot fuss over the fences. How do they compare the Shop Fox that come on the Grizzly saws?

DaveO

New User
DaveO
The Shop Fox Classic fence on a Griz saw is a Bies clone and it pretty much the same things, there ain't too much to them. The Alum-classic is the same but with aluminum faces instead of the phenolic on the Classic/Bies.
Both work just as well.
Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
they still haven't reduced the ones at Lowe's N. Fayetteville location :( and I have a friend that works in the tool department that has 'provided the hook up' on more than a few other items

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
I went into the Lowes in North Cary early this morning and they had 2 in stock for $80.

Couldn't get them to knock it down to $50 as some on woodnet posted that they were able to do.

But I bought both of them anyways.

This is a great deal. The box includes the front & rear rails, guide rail, the actual fence, a table, and 2 legs.

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
For the "No pics, didn't happen" crowd...

FenceBonanza.JPG

These are the two I picked up this AM.

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
Junquecol,

Nah, I'm going to put one set on my Unisaw which currently had a 50" on it. I don't do a lot of sheet goods with it and I need the space.

The other, I'm not sure about yet. I've got a buddy that might use it.

Someone else (not me!) posted one for sale on craigslist today.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS