Lowes Savings Deal 15% Exp 2/29

NCTurner

New User
Gary
EXPIRES 2/29

Thought some of y’all might get some mileage out of this deal. This is a Dollar General deal for Lowes gift cards.

You have to make a dollar general account, then go to their digital coupon area and clip the 15% coupon. Head to DG, and buy a Lowes GC, and save yourself 15%. Lowes savings are getting harder to come by, so this isn’t to shabby. $75 off $500 sure helps my wallet.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am getting ready to redo a kitchen. A 15% discount on a Lowes card would be great I signed up and searched for the 15% off coupon but cannot find it. What am I missing.

NCTurner

New User
Gary
I am getting ready to redo a kitchen. A 15% discount on a Lowes card would be great I signed up and searched for the 15% off coupon but cannot find it. What am I missing.
It’s in the digital coupon area. If I recall it’s like the 2nd or 3rd page in.

I logged into look for it myself and I don’t see it anymore, it may have expired. I’m sorry.

NCTurner

New User
Gary
To anyone trying to do this I apologize, apparently even though the coupon was good through the end of the month, you had to have loaded it on your account before the ad ended. I will make sure to post these as soon as I hear about them in the future.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS