Lowes, Kobalt Hand Tools 50% Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I was in two different Lowes today, and noticed that both had marked down most of their Kobalt hand tools by 50%. In one Lowes, replacement identical items was marked as KD. Apparently Lowes is dropping the USA made Kobalt hand tools line.If you need sockets, sets or wrenches this a good time to buy.

TN Woodie

New User
John
I am working in tool world here in Jefferson City. We are getting in new Kobalt tools to replace the old ones that are on clearance. I have been told that we are changing manufacturers. I don't know yet, but I suspect that the new line will still be USA. The styles are changing a bit, the new wrenches are marked in blue or red for metric or sae.

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
I was in two different Lowes today, and noticed that both had marked down most of their Kobalt hand tools by 50%. In one Lowes, replacement identical items was marked as KD. Apparently Lowes is dropping the USA made Kobalt hand tools line.If you need sockets, sets or wrenches this a good time to buy.

Thanks! The Lowes at Glenwood/Lynn in NW Raleigh had the sale as well, but was pretty well cleaned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS