Lovingly Remembered

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Phil, Gail and I are so sorry for you and your family’s loss. While I never met Joan, I know how devoted you were to her. We send our condolences and our prayers.

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved Joan. Prayers sent for you and your family to bear the grief and move forward as she would want you to.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Letting our loved ones go is hard, but keeping them as they are is harder. May you find the peace of the Lord as you pass through this journey.

Mark Johnson

Mark
Corporate Member
Phil, I too am sorry for your loss. I also recognize what a great example of love and sacrifice you have shown to all of us by your devotion and care for Joan. You are in our prayers.

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
Phil, I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Joan. I hope that you and your family can find some solace in her resting peacefully now. My family and I send our deepest condolences.

jlimey

Jeff
Corporate Member
Phil, so sorry to hear of your loss. Joan passed knowing that she was well loved. My thoughts are with you.

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
Phil, so sorry to hear of your loss. You and the family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS