Lovingly Remembered

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Phil, my sincere condolences to you and your family over her loss -- be assured she is in a better place and her pain is over -- cherish the memories of your lives together.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Phil Im very sorry for your loss. I know this has been a long battle for the 2 of you and she put up a valiant fight. Praying for your family to get through this my friend.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Phil I am sorry to hear that your wife has died, but my friend I hope you can rejoice and find comfort in that she passed peacefully at home. That is how my Debbie went, and that was her only hope. The end of life of a loved one is a sorrowful time but often there is comfort in knowing that their suffering has ended. Transitioning from caregiver to whatever our new normal is, is not an easy venture. Please know I will be lifting you and yours up in prayer.

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
Phil I am so sorry to hear the sad news. Like many others have said- I admired your devotion to her all these years. I hope you get thru this as painlessly as you can.

Rbohno

New User
Rich
Phil, Maria and I send prayers of Peace to help comfort you and your family in this difficult time.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
So sorry for your loss Phil. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Wishing you all the best in what must be difficult time.

LastChanceWoodshop

New User
Jason
Last evening, Joan, my wife and soul mate peacefully passed away at home. For all the charitable work and and good will she spread, Joan will be remembered by many. Just wanted to let my woodworking family know
Phil,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your wife. You have my sympathy and my prayers for peace.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
I am sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you and your family. Let us know if you need anything. You have been so generous to us. I would love to be able to pay back some of it. May you find peace and serenity during this difficult time.

JimD

Jim
Senior User
Phil, I am very sorry to hear your terrible news. On December 27, 2008 my beautiful wife of almost 29 years died. I still miss her but my life did go on. After she died, our two kids got married and they have now given me 3 grandkids. I wish I knew some way to make the pain go away but I do not. It seems we hurt in proportion to the strength of the relationship we had with the one we lost. But I did get very gradually better.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS